Following the attack on three of its member by illegal aliens
on Dec 23, 2007, the group No More Invasion
is returning to the Simi Valley church that is harboring illegal alien fugitive from justice "Lilliana".
The United Church of Christ in Simi Valley has been aiding and abetting Lilliana by harboring her against law enforcement similar to the Elvira Arellano case.
The attack on the three members occurred from a house across the street. The three members who were assaulted, two women and an elderly gentleman, were beaten by residents of the house while they were protesting the church. Protesting is their right as American citizens and not only were they assaulted, but their rights were denied.
Here is word of the coming protest from the No More Invasion rally page
We already have gone to Simi Valley many times to speak our mind to the lawbreaking church there. The “United Church of Christ” harbors an illegal alien, Lillianna Sanctuarian, even though she is under a federal deportation order.
On December 23, 2007 Americans holding signs and flags in protest of this church were attacked. People from a “clown house” (meaning that likely WAY too many people live in there, indicating potential illegal aliens) across the street attacked these fine patriots, one of whom has been an asset to this country for over 80 years. When an issue is so important that even holding a sign can get an elderly person attacked we know that our freedoms provided by the Constitution are at stake. We must go back to this “sanctuary” church with many patriots, regardless of the risks.
Date and Time:
January 27, 2008
United Church of Christ
370 Royal Avenue
Simi Valley, CA
Things to bring:
legal self defense, water, U.S. flags, signs relating to the sanctuary church
If you are planning on attending please see their rally page linked above for further information.
And here are some things No More Invasion says you can you can do if you cannot attend, but would like to get involved.
Be sure to mention the address(307 Royal Ave., Simi Valley, CA) and her name, Lillianna Sanctuarian (she wont give her real name...)
To report suspected tax fraud, you have to snail mail them. Either write a letter and include the following info (which we have almost none of, but I’ve put some suggestions in italics) or download their form and fill it out, then send it to the same address.
Internal Revenue Service
Fresno, CA 93888
- Name and address of the person you are reporting (370 Royal ave. Simi Valley, CA United Church of Christ)
- The taxpayer identification number (social security number for an individual or employer identification number for a business)
- A brief description of the alleged violation, including how you became aware of or obtained the information (they are violating federal laws by harboring someone under deportation orders, and being political)
- The years involved (1)
- The estimated dollar amount of any unreported income (unknown)
- Your name, address and daytime telephone number (up to you, you don’t have to put any of your personal info)