Home | Bio | Contact |

Illegal Alien Children Can Be Claimed As Dependents On Taxes

Bookmark and Share

Not that a whole lot of illegal aliens are filing taxes, but did you know that illegal alien children can be claimed as deductions on taxes? Did you also know that if you are a US Citizen with a non-US citizen child who does not live in the US for at least 182 days that you can't claim them as a dependent?

I didn't know that, but now thanks to Debbie Schlussel I do. Just one more area where illegal aliens get favorite status over the legal residents and citizens of this country.

Are you mad yet?


... in order to claim individuals, even children, as dependents, they have to be citizens or residents of the U.S ... A child can become a U.S. resident either by having a green card or by being substantially present in the U.S. Many illegal immigrants are considered residents for income tax purposes based on substantial presence even though they are in violation of their immigration status.


Substantial presence means that the individual has been present in the U.S. for more than 182 days in the current year.

... the child needs a Social Security number. If the child is not eligible for an SSN then the child needs an Individual Tax Identification Number

This then means that illegal aliens filing taxes can claim that child as a dependent and receive a deduction, which I'm assuming means they will also qualify for the Earned Income Credit (EIC) if they are making less than $35k or thereabouts for a married couple ($25k or so for a single parent). The EIC will pay them back thousands of dollars in the form of a return.

This is even more taxpayer money given to illegal alien lawbreakers simply for breaking into our country and violating our laws.

Is it still worth it all to save a few cents on some fruits and veggies?

This entry is in the following archive(s):

Next and Previous Entries:

Posted by Digger on March 7, 2007 02:06 AM (Permalink)

The Realm Daily Digest
Have Diggers Realm articles emailed to you daily!

Powered by FeedBlitz
See a sample of what a daily email looks like!


my niece is 12 yrs of age been going to school in the u.s for her whole life im in the prosses of adopting her for the mean while can i get her a tax id number to claim her on my taxes as a dependant....?

Posted by: francisco on January 16, 2010 02:54 PM

no one's mad yet, you fukkking idiots. this is money for CHILDREN.

Posted by: fukkk racists on January 26, 2012 08:59 PM

Also see these other great immigration resources

The Dark Side Of Illegal Immigration
The Dark Side Of Illegal Immigration

A 28 part detailed report on the negative impacts of illegal immigration.
Immigration Stance
Immigration Stance

Find out how your members of Congress voted on immigration issues.

The Dark Side Of Illegal Immigration
Read the free 28 part report The Dark Side of
Illegal Immigration

Includes facts, figures
and statistics.

  ... More Categories

Site Meter

Search Diggers Realm
Web Diggers Realm

The Realm Daily Digest
Have Diggers Realm articles emailed to you daily!

Powered by FeedBlitz
See a sample of the email!

ICE Tip Line

Capitol Switchboard

Your Representatives
On Immigration
Find out how your members of Congress voted on immigration issues at Immigration Stance.

Get The Latest Immigration News
Illegal Immigration News
The latest all in one place! Bookmark it today!

Knights Of The Realm

Home | Bio | Contact | Sitemap

Copyright © Dan Amato - 1996-Present