I'll be attending the Pro America Rally this Saturday, July 28, 2007 along with other patriots as we celebrate America and oppose illegal immigration.
From the official release.
Over the past year illegal aliens and their supporters have gathered in large numbers in communities all over America and made their unrightful demands. We've heard their voices. Now it's time they heard ours!!
The immigration "reform" bill S.1639 may have been defeated in our Senate, but that only means we're still at square one. Nothing has changed. Illegal immigration is still a significant problem. And it not only impacts us nationally but also locally, and it's time conscientious Americans now go to the next level by boldly standing up and engaging in visible protest against it in our local communities.
WHEN IS THE RALLY:
Saturday July 28, 2007
WHERE WILL IT BE HELD:
Town Hall, Morristown, NJ
200 South Street
(click here for directions / click here for map)
AT WHAT TIME:
12:00pm - 2:00pm
FOCUS OF THE RALLY:
There are five key purposes for the rally:
- to support the U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement Agency's 287(g) program, which enables local law enforcement officers to enforce U.S. immigration law;
- to demand that our government enforce our immigration laws and secure our southern border;
- to demand that irresponsible American employers and businesses stop hiring illegal aliens, because hiring them not only fuels the illegal immigration problem and hurts our country, but it also diminishes the human dignity of illegals by relegating them to an exploitable lower class useful only for their cheap labor value;
- to demand respect for our society and respect for our laws from those who willfully remain here illegally and arrogantly demand entitlements that they have no right to demand;
- to support legal immigration, promote human dignity, and advance American principles.
The adverse effects of illegal immigration aren't limited to just a national scope. Illegal immigration also adversely effects local communities. And since Morristown Mayor Donald Cresitello is one of the first mayors in the nation to apply to the ICE for participation in its 287(g) program in order to enable his town's local police to enforce immigration law, it seemed apropos that a rally be held in the local community of Morristown.
We want to encourage everyone who attends the rally to afterward support Morristown's excellent businesses. Visit the many shops and stores, dine in the restaurants, and enjoy the pubs and taverns.
WHO WILL BE SPEAKING AT THE RALLY:
John Ruckie - NJ Citizens for Immigration Control
Carmen Morales - You Don't Speak For Me
Andrew Woodring - Voice of the People USA
Daniel Smeriglio - Voice of the People USA
Miguel Cruz - You Don't Speak For Me
David Marlett - ProAmerica Companies
Peter Gadiel - 9/11 Families for a Secure America
Donald Cresitello - Mayor of Morristown
Robb Pearson - Founder, ProAmerica Society
HOW YOU CAN SUPPORT THIS EFFORT:
Click here to learn how you can show your support for the ProAmerica Rally on Morristown.
Ruth at Illegal Protest has dug up some of what the opposition to America is up to for this event. Hmm, neo-Nazi Pro-Americans eh?