The top 12 things you won't hear from President Bush in tonight's State of the Union address.
- A real plan to deter illegal aliens
- A real plan to prosecute employers of illegal aliens
- A real plan to close off the border and stop illegal aliens, drug smugglers and terrorists
- A real plan to encourage companies to hire Americans rather than outsource or moving to other countries
- A real plan to fix our education system
- A real plan to crack down on criminals who run to Mexico
- A real plan to spur job growth
- A real plan to deal with North Korea and Iran
- A real plan on dealing with Mexico and it's lack of action on illegal immigration, criminals and border incursions
- A real plan on dealing with China
- A real plan on dealing with our outrageous trade deficit
- Anything other than the same old rhetoric
All in all it will be a State of the Union that doesn't address the main concerns of most Americans.
Nothing for the working people, people in states swamped with illegal aliens or those who have lost their jobs due to jobs being sent overseas.